In this instalment of Business Leader Insight, presented by Purplex Marketing, we were honoured to get to talk to Joel Blake OBE, multi-award-winning businessman, leadership consultant and founder of GFA Exchange.
Here’s a breakdown of what we discussed in the interview:
- Joel Blake OBE business background (1:42)
- What inspired the idea behind GFA Exchange? (3:35)
- How has GFA Exchange adapted to COVID-19? (6:14)
- How is the UK FinTech sector being impacted by COVID-19? (7:42)
- Has the Government done enough with to support businesses through COVID-19? (10:22)
- This edition of Business Leader Insight was brought to you by Purplex Marketing (12:24)
- Do you have advice on how business leaders can embrace this difficult time? (13:25)
- How do you think businesses will have to change their working environments post-COVID-19? (16:03)
- What is a disruptor? (18:13)
Questions from the public
- Since many companies are relying on working from home, do you think post-COVID-19 companies will stay this way? (20:23)
- Do you think that, with people having more time on their hands, we will see a boom of small startups once the lockdown is over? (21:34)
- What’s the best advice you were ever given when starting out? (22:45)
- Who would you consider to be a good role model with how they have handled their company during COVID-19? (23:47)
- What’s one fact about you that people won’t be able to find online? (25:15)
Catch up now with all of the Business Leader Conversations and Business Leader Insight interviews and be sure to check our events page for upcoming interviews and events.
Be sure to subscribe to the Business Leader YouTube channel for more interviews with some of the UK’s leading business figures.